Monday, September 26, 2011

it's the little things.

I love when those usually normal days, are just the best days for no real apparent reason. They just are. So thankful. The little things, they're so precious. Love that even the busiest of days the Lord will make me take a second to be thankful. 

Morning Coffee, in these oh so wonderful mugs -  I love that my roomie, Becbee, collects :).

Afternoon Coffee with my sweet sisters - Morgan, Mal, Katie, and now sweet Sarah. I am so thankful to the Lord for these times. And we just love our table. These are something I will always cherish.

passing beautiful Samford Hall on the way to work, and catching the light between the trees.


Coming home everyday and seeing my next door neighbor working on restoring a truck that looks just like this, and seeing how far he has come. Also, thinking about this picture every time and how badly i just want to fill the back of it with pumpkins.


Seeing these wonderful people when I come home. SO MUCH JOY & HAPPINESS. [Just can't wait for the marriage of Lauren and Stege on the right, going to be such a celebration!]  
Taste and see that the LORD is good. Oh, the joys of those who take refuge in him! Psalm 34:8

No comments:

Post a Comment