Wednesday, March 21, 2012

All my deserts are rivers of JOY.

Chorus:
You revive me
You revive me Lord
And all my deserts are rivers of joy
You are the treasure I could not afford
So I'll spend myself till I'm empty and poor
All for You
You revive me Lord

Verse 1:
Lord I have seen Your goodness
And I know the way You are
Give me eyes to see You in the dark
And You race shines a glory
That i only know in part
And there is still a longing 
A longing in my heart

Chorus

Verse 2:
My soul is thirsty
Only You can satisfy
You are the well that never will run dry
And i'll praise You for the blessing
For calling me Your friend
And in Your name I'm lifting
I'm lifting up my hands 

Bridge:
I'm alive
I'm alive
You breathe on me
You revive me



If you have not heard this beautifully rich song by Christy Nockels on Passion's White Flag album, I highly suggest you do. It's absolutely incredible and just pulls at all the places within me. I literally have it on repeat filling my car and house constantly. 





1 The LORD is my shepherd, I lack nothing. 
 2 He makes me lie down in green pastures, 
he leads me beside quiet waters, 
 3 he refreshes my soul. 
He guides me along the right paths 
   for his name’s sake. -Psalm 23: 1-3





"Come, everyone who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money, come, buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk without money and without price" {Isaiah 55:1}


No comments:

Post a Comment