Friday, May 7, 2010

new season.

I am really excited about the season that is coming up in my life. This is the first time since I was a junior in highschool that I have not taken summer classes or worked in a hospital or clinic (5 years, wow). And after this semester, that is perfectly fine with me. I need a break from all things medical.

I am excited about the newness, blank slate. I am actually instead working part time for a photographer, and doing some small jobs & just traveling to see friends until I leave for Honduras for the month of July. Bottom line, for May & June--I pretty much just don't have any plans. To me this is interesting, because I'm a planner. This is an openness I've never experienced. I can read to read, and not to take a test. I can go somewhere on the weekend & not have to be back for class, to study, or work. Whew. This is going to be good. Breath of fresh air.
I know the Lord has some incredible things in store for the summer, and I can't wait.



No comments:

Post a Comment