Friday, August 13, 2010

hooty hoo.

So yes this might be cheesy, but... it's XO bid day tomorrow and it's kind of bittersweet. It's been neat as a senior to sit back & watch these freshmen girls come into college and think about what I was going through at that time. It's a weird time of transition, but so good at the same time. It's the beginning of a lot of firsts. I'm not so sure I'm ready to leave it all.

I really am thankful for the friendships that I have found in Chi O. They have been nothing short of a blessing from the Lord. The girls that I have become friends with there will be life-long friends!

My freshman bid day 2007

welcoming the new baby hoots!

I'm not the one to get all cheesy about sorority things, but I am extremely grateful for the past 3 going on 4 years of this family I've been apart of. Can't wait to see the new baby hoots smiling faces tomorrow! Hooty hoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment