Thursday, September 2, 2010

where there is love & ansleyhayden, there is art.

My sweet, inspiring sister-friend {being that she is basically my sister} Ansleyhayden, has a wonderful blog {click here}. The truth is I probably read it twice a day atleast 1. because I miss her dearly 2. because it is absolutely inspiring. I love how she pulls how aspects of life in to the fusion of both art and love, which exists everywhere. She is not only an amazingly talented artist, she is an absolutely incredible friend. She gets all the weird parts of me and i'm forever grateful for her presence in my life. So when you get the chance, please check out her blog because i'm sure she will encourage as she does me everyday.

ansleyhayden herself. she's beautiful inside and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment