Sunday, May 29, 2011

weekend [d.n.i.w.e.r]

Goodness gracious, I didn't realize how good it would be to come home and spend time just be-ing. It's been oh so wonderful!

more or less a post of random-ness...

{nothing like a good ole drive out to the land with a beautiful sunset. there's something great about a place with no cellphone service, and just you + nature + fam. Not to mention the drive out there being one of my most favorite, peaceful things.}

beautiful sun, and yes, those are cows- they are lovely as well.


{good time to catch up on some reading + music. Music: Recently been diggin' some Mister Dylan LeBlanc + Wind + Willow, which has a free album download & great strings, check it! +  this incredible song by Lissie accompanied with Miss Ellie Goulding + Madeleine Peyroux for the jazz fix, along with the good ole favs Ella, Frank, Tony, Nat, and Norah.} ... I guesss it's needless to say I'm loving some new music lately...



{lovin' some hats. summer = hats. yes? yes. Enjoyin' summer weather more than usual, but not so much as to not wish fall weather, in all it's bliss, would hurry itself on up.}



{remembering this time last year I was preparing to leave for Honduras. I really do miss those kids. It was such a incredible time in my life, and I am so thankful for what it gave me.}

missin' this sweet bundle of joy, Jalisa.
{All in all, thankful for where the Lord has me in this season & what He is preparing me for. He is good, all the time, and He is very much present in our daily events. Praising + Rejoicing that I serve the Great I AM, not I was. Psalm 37:3-5}

No comments:

Post a Comment