Tuesday, June 15, 2010

music madness.


This summer has been full of music thus far. I've always loved music, but recently it has been insane. Good music can definitely turn a day around. But lately, I've been either singing (not so good) or listening to music at all times during the day.

One of the bands that has caught my interest recently has been She & Him (pictured above). They are so good, and have really great lyrics. Not to mention that I kind of want to be Zooey Deschanel, she's precious. Her background is jazz, and she loves Ella Fitzgerald. Ella is my girl.

I love finding new music. It's kind of like getting presents. Thanks to NoiseTrade, I have been downloading new music like it's my job. I suggest everyone check this site out because it is a cool way to discover new bands, as well get free music!

No comments:

Post a Comment