Tuesday, July 27, 2010

USA, it's been awhile.

So I'm leaving from Emmanuel in the morning at 7:30am. It still has not hit me hit that my time here is over. Saying my "good-byes" today was harder than I thought it was going to be. Tears shed. But I'm excited, however, for the season to come. I have been reading a lot about the sovereignty of God and plan of the Lord. He always is in control, and I know He is concluding this season now for a reason.

I've been praying the last couple days for him to show me and prepare my heart for the season to come. Because I have been so focused on 'being here', I haven't really thought much about the fall. However, I really got excited about it. He laid some verses on my heart to pray for, much being about community and prayer. One heart. Expectant for what is to come during my senior year.

Not to mention, I am unbelievably excited about seeing my family & friends in the coming days. It's been so long!! Ah I can't hardly stand it.

Oh & turkey (and really all things American)... I have missed you a lot. You will be immediately reinstanted into my daily food regimentand or life.

LOVE YOU HONDURAS, my stay has been amazing as usual. You will be missed greatly. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment